Qute Hair Accessories

One of my best friends just got feather extensions put in her hair.  She has beautiful platinum shoulder length hair, and added a yellow tinted feather by one ear, and a brown pheasant feather just above it, both are as long as her hair in length.  Its beautiful.  So I had to check out other cute hair accessories.  Now for those of you who aren't in Utah or surrounding states, the pictures that I'm posting are styles that are super popular here.  What's your opinion?

 I love the peacock feather the best, the others not really my style, but I would like to try the giant feather hair band, I would need a different color combo of feathers as the browns would blend into my hair too much to be seen.








  I am super partial to the turquoise lilly. I had those flowers in my wedding bouquet, but didn't have a good hair up do at all.  In fact, my wedding photos are horrible.  No one told me my make up was too pale and blotchy, and my hair that wasn't too long to begin with ended up in a ballerina bun, instead of part up, most down.  So my veil could be in better.  Oh well, I have 5 years before I can have a redo at my hubby's and my 10 year anniversary.

  Okay, so I don't know a ton about hair styles, or even how to style my hair.  But I do know something about color, and red on redish orange just doesn't go at all.  This model should have done teal, or turquiose or royal purple with the black feathers.  It would have made her look all that much better.

I love the feather extensions above and love the feather barrette below.  I would love to get a couple done.  I saw in my research that some feather extensions start at $10, that's a pretty good price, but I imagine it depends on the location, and the availability of feather extension salon artists.

If you have some or know of anyone with them, here's a question I want to know the answer to.  And of course I'll also be asking my friend who does have feather extensions in her hair.
"How do you wash your hair with the feather?  Can the feather get wet?  How long can it stay in?"

No comments:

Post a Comment