Cheesy Potato Soup

Brr! I know just about everyone is with me when I say it’s freaking cold.
After shoveling out our cars, going sledding on stolen cafeteria trays, and launching snowball wars, the only foods that can possibly satisfy our mad hunger must fulfill the following three adjectives: tasty, fatty, and hot! Today, pull out the stops pots and enjoy my favorite winter recipe.
Cheesy Potato Soup
Recipe (serves 4):
2 cups mozzarella cheese
1 cup instant mashed potato flakes
1 cup half-and-half
2 cans prepared chicken broth
4-6 pieces of cooked bacon (optional)
2 sliced roasted red potatoes (optional)
Instructions:
1.     Put all of your ingredients (except ½ cup of the cheese) in a soup pot and mix them together. Bring the pot to a boil over medium heat and cook for about three minutes or until it thickens up — keep stirring while you cook!
2.     Top your soup with the extra cheese, and the bacon and sliced potatoes if desired.
Dying to learn how to make gazpacho? Want to see vegan, gluten-free, or diabetic recipes? Drop your suggestions in the comment box and I’ll see what I can cook up!

No comments:

Post a Comment